Your cartThere are no more items in your cart Continue shopping
Mustache Father's Day Chocolate Cake!
- A cake of your choice from 18 to 24cm in diameter (it doesn't have to be very high)
- the shape of a mustache the size of your cake
- Chocolate ganache (quantities for a cake 20cm in diameter)
- 150g of chocolate
- 100g of whole liquid cream
- 20g of sweet butter
Prepare the ganache
- Melt the chocolate and warm up the cream
- Make an emulsion in three steps: add a third of the cream to the melted chocolate, mix vigorously. Do the same with the remaining two-thirds of cream.
- Add the butter cut into pieces and let it melt completely.
- Cover the ganache with cling film and leave at room temperature until it takes enough to spread it out
Prepare the cake
- Print a round yin yang design of the diameter of your cake.
- Cut one of the pieces and use it as a guide to cut your cake into 2 equal parts. You get 2 pieces of mustache.
- Turn one of the 2 pieces of cake and place them one across from the other on a large serving platter or board.
- Decorate the mustache
- Cover the cake with a very thin layer of ganache to block all the crumbs and allow to harden for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- After 10 minutes, cover the cake with a second thicker layer of ganache.
- Use a fork to trace the “hairs” on the mustache.
- Keep cool until ready to serve
Enjoy your meal !
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.