Your cartThere are no more items in your cart Continue shopping
The Santa Claus puppet
- 2 rolls of toilet paper
- A sheet of red paper
- A sheet of yellow paper
- A sheet of black paper
- A sheet of white paper
- Pink paint
- A small white cotillion
- White corrugated cardboard
- A wooden skewer
- 2 large mobile eyes of 5mm
- Glue and scissors
- Cut a roll of toilet paper in half and paint it pink, it will be our Santa Claus head.
- With a rectangle of red paper, form a cone a little larger than the diameter of the roll. It will form the cap and will be glued to the head.
- Look closely at the photo to see the shapes you need to cut out.
- Start with the beard, cut out the shape from the white sheet of paper and glue it on the head.
- Then cut out the mustaches, still in the white paper, and glue them on the beard.
- Then glue the 2 eyes above his beautiful mustache.
- Glue her hat with the white cotillion just above.
- And finally, cut out a small strip of white corrugated cardboard and glue it to the edge of the hat.
- The head of our Santa Claus is finished for the moment.
- Cut out the shapes you see in the photo.
- There are 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 feet, 2 gloves to cut from the red paper.
- And 2 edges for the gloves and 2 for the feet in the white sheet.
- Wrap the last roll of toilet paper with the red sheet and glue it.
- Add a small strip of black paper to make his belt and glue a small yellow square on it to represent the buckle of his belt.
- Then glue the different parts of the arms and legs to his body.
- Finally, glue his head to the body to make it hold and glue the wooden spike to the head.
- To move your puppet, hold it by the end of the wooden spike!
Source : Hugo l'escargot
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.