Your cartThere are no more items in your cart Continue shopping
DIY workshop: Paper windmill
- 1 sheet of thick paper or cardboard
- 1 straw or 1 wooden skewer or 1 baguette
- 1 pin or 1 sewing pin
- 1 rule
- 1 pencil
- Draw a square on the sheet.
- Draw 2 lines diagonally to connect the corners.
- Mark the center-middle of the diagonals.
- Cut each angle to the mark.
- Fold the points towards the middle of the square and stitch with a pushpin.
- Attach everything to the rod, without tightening too much to be able to rotate the mill
images credit : hugolescargot - padrinan
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.